The Male Infertility Program & Sexual Dysfunction
This full-service male infertility clinic is operated in close conjunction with the Gynecology/Reproductive Endocrinology department. Couples presenting with infertility undergo both medical and anatomic evaluations, with the goal of finding a sucessful treatment for their infertility as a couple.
Other conditions seen in this clinic:
- Andropause, low testosterone and testosterone replacement
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Gamete (Sperm) Cryopreservation
- Methods of sperm retrieval
- Microsurgical Testicular Sperm Extraction (MicroTESE)*
- Microsurgical varicocelectomy
- No-scalpel vasectomy
- Penile prosthesis for erectile dysfunction
- Spinal cord injury and male fertility
- Vasectomy reversal*
*These procedures are often not covered by insurance.