Adult Medicine and Pediatrics
How to Schedule an Appointment
Please call us within 24 hours of an appointment if you must cancel or reschedule so that we may serve other patients' needs more efficiently.
Foreign language and sign language interpreters available upon request
- If it's an emergency, Please call 911
- Press 1 to cancel an appointment.
- Press 2 for Prescription Renewal.
- Press 3 if you need to obtain an insurance referral.
- Press 4 to schedule or reschedule and appointment.
- Press 5 for billing questions.
What to Bring to an Appointment
|Medical records - including immunization records - from other institutions/doctors' offices|
|Previous test results and copies of x-rays/imaging studies|
|List of current medications, including over-the-counter & herbal medications; Be prepared to provide information on current dosage amounts and renewal needs|
|Medical forms to be completed by the health care provider|
|Blue U-M Registration Card|
|Health insurance cards|
|List of written questions you have|
|A referral, if required|
Print this list