How to Schedule an Appointment
Please call us within 24 hours of an appointment if you must cancel or reschedule so that we may serve other patients' needs more efficiently.
- Press 1 to schedule or reschedule an appointment, leave a message for a nurse, or request a physician's order for a lab or diagnostic test.
- Press 2 to cancel an appointment.
- Press 3 for prescription refills or authorizations.
- Press 4 for lab and tests results.
- Press 5 for referrals.
- Press 6 for billing.
- Press 7 for our office hours, website and street addresses, directions to our health center or fax information.
Please have your Universtiy of Michgan Hospital Registration number available when you call.
What to Bring to an Appointment
|Medical records - including immunization records - from other institutions/doctors' offices|
|Previous test results and copies of x-rays/imaging studies|
|List of current medications, including over-the-counter & herbal medications; Be prepared to provide information on current dosage amounts and renewal needs|
|Medical forms to be completed by the health care provider|
|Blue U-M Registration Card|
|Health insurance cards|
|List of written questions you have|
|A referral, if required|
Print this list