Symptom Management and Supportive Care Clinic
Susan G Urba, M.D.
Our goal is to help our patients maintain independence and increase comfort by managing the symptoms of cancer and side effects of its treatment. The program is designed to assist patients at any stage in their cancer treatment.
Services are available to any U-M Comprehensive Cancer Center patient who is:
- suffering from treatment- or cancer-related side effects
- struggling with transition of care due to advancing cancer
The Symptom Management & Palliative Care Program works in concert with the oncology team to develop a plan of action and to treat patient symptoms.
Our team combines expertise in the following areas:
- medication management for symptom control
- anemia management
- skin care
- pain services
- physical and occupational therapy
- cancer nutrition
- transition of care issues
Appointment Number: 734-232-6366
Med Inn Building
1500 East Medical Center Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
Maps & Directions: