Director: Chris John Dickinson, M.D.
Gastroenterology at the U-M Health System provides diagnostic and consultation services for pediatric patients with both rare and common gastrointestinal and liver disorders. These gastrointestinal disorders include:
- Chronic hepatitis
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Intestinal polyposis syndromes
- Liver failure
- Peptic ulcer disease.
We offer procedures such as:
- Colonoscopy with biopsy
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Esophageal variceal banding
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy with biopsy
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy with biopsy
- Lactose breath hydrogen testing
- pH probe interpretation
- Polypectomy liver biopsy
- Rectal suction biopsy
- Stricture dilation.
Pediatric Gastroenterology offers clinical services at Briarwood Center for Women, Children and Young Adults - Bldg. 2 every Tuesday only. For specific information about the clinic and providers please contact the division clinic office at (734) 763-9650.
Appointment Number: 734-763-9650
C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
1540 E. Hospital Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-5718
Maps & Directions: