Use this site to:
- Submit events, announcements and programs or services for publication
- Upload a photo or graphic to be posted with your submission
- Track old and current submissions under your account
- Cancel or update your submissions
- Use information from current or old submissions to create new ones
Submissions must be received two business days before the date the event occurs or the date the announcement must be published to allow enough time for editing and verification. (Urgent requests for same- or next-day publication will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Please call 734-764-2220 to make such requests.)
Announcements cannot run more than once in a two week period, and for no more than three business days within that two week period (IE: Oct. 13, 14 and 15).
Events appear on the calendar on the date they occur starting the day the submission is processed.
All submissions must be approved before publishing and are subject to editing for content, clarity and length.
If you experience difficulty while attempting a submission, please call Public Relations at 734-764-2220 and ask to speak to the Daily Bulletin editor.