The Pediatric Multidisciplinary Sleep Disorders Clinic is dedicated to providing comprehensive assessment and treatment of infants, children and adolescents with a variety of sleep problems. Members of the team have expertise in the medical and behavioral aspects of sleep.
Sleep problems evaluated in the Pediatric Multidisciplinary Sleep Disorders Clinic include:
- snoring/breathing difficulties
- bedtime refusal
- disorders of the sleep/wake schedule
- unusual movements or behaviors during sleep
- nightmares or night terrors
- excessive daytime sleepiness